I manage the web development, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and digital marketing for Westlake Plastic Surgery, a successful cosmetic surgery practice in Austin, Texas. The website processes dozens of patient consultation requests each week, with many patients contacting the surgeon from all over the world. Dr. Robert Caridi is literally the world respected godfather of several of his specialties.
He created a YouTube channel that I optimized to generate a cultish international following. He’s a pioneer in the somewhat curious trend of live video streaming surgeries on SnapChat, Periscope and Facebook Live. Other than having a very queasy stomach watching surgeries (which I have to do more than I’d like), the work is a blast. “Let’s make sure to have fun” is one of the doctor’s regular expressions.
- Built and maintained SEO reputation to maintain first page results for 9 critical keywords
- Increased Google Page Speed performance by 41%
- Optimized YouTube channel with over 17 million video views and ten million minutes of watch time
- Increased traffic from YouTube to company’s website by over 140%
- Manage web development and updating of WordPress website on WP Engine
- Customize PHP and CSS
- Implement YouTube card overlays incorporated with Campaign Tracking in Google Analytics to deliver traffic from video views and track goal completions and other key performance indicators
- Perform Search Engine Optimization overhaul to restructure SEO titles, descriptions, header and body content
- Manage regular content submission to company website, social media channels and RealSelf
- Integrate digital marketing strategy with social media and video production teams