I have a long history with Dripbook - I co-founded the company back when I lived in New York and grew it into an award-winning international portfolio website for commercial artists including advertising photographers, illustrators, designers and stylists. As with any technology startup, the list of management and operational duties ranges from design and development to marketing, brand building and customer relations.
We sold the company to a larger brand in the sector and I'm was lucky to count Dripbook as a continuing client for several years following the acquisition. I was hired to lead up an HTML5 responsive website redesign of a platform with half a million image and video assets, tens of thousands of portfolios by commercial artists from around the globe.
- Website displays tens of thousands of portfolios with hundreds of thousands of image and video assets
- Built social media following to 23,000 Twitter followers and 21,000 Facebook likes
- Awarded ‘Best in Class’ by the Interactive Media Awards
- Awarded ‘Gold Prize’ by the Horizon Interactive Awards
- Responsive email redesign lead to an 11% increase in open rates and an 11% increase in click rates on a list of 30,000+ monthly recipients
- The redesigned responsive HTML5 website lead to increased positive customer interaction and improved search placement following Google's preferential treatment of mobile and tablet optimized websites
- Project managed development team through a site-wide custom responsive HTML5 redesign
- Wireframed redesign elements, coordinated front-end development with Python based back-end
- Redesigned monthly email campaign with customized responsive Ink framework
- Established platform’s original UX/UI design and creative direction
- Designed and deployed custom iOS and Android Apps, stand-alone synchronized personal websites and custom Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr Apps
- Promoted platform services via advertising channels including Google AdWords PPC, remarketing and direct placement campaigns, Facebook ads and Twitter ads